Saturday, February 11, 2012

[SIMS 3] Guys Project!!! Harem~♥ (a bit Yaoi)

Ehhh, it's me again, today I come with my male sims in Guys Project!!! Harem~♥ (a bit Yaoi)

They're mostly my creation but they're only two that's not mine.

Let's see them!

Group Pic, I'll introduce them from left to right

Standing row: Red Hair - Kira by Alicexin, Black red-highlighted Hair - Sei
(My most favourite guy), White Hair - Bart (also my creation),
Dark Blonde - Victor (mine too,)

Sitting row: Purple Hair - Mei Hlong and Silver Hair - Ducan (mine)
Blue Hair - Acedia by KEWAI-DOU





Single Pose

Started with Ducan, I tried to make him like this Ducan of D.O.D.

Do they look like each other? Tell me, please.

Doll


Sims




Next one, Victor - Cute bartender



Kira - the second bartender




Bart - Playboy




Mei Hlong - He's the bouncer of the club



Acedia - Superstar



Sei - the most naughty one



From this moment, there will be only couple pics of them ;D


Playboy x Bartender

Bart x Victor




Bartender x The Bouncer

Kira x Mei Hlong




Naughty Boy x Superstar

Sei x Acedia



That's all, see you next time :)

Pls, comment :pinch:

Credit Sims: Ephemera, Tifa, LL, WM, YW, Peggy, Newsea, #aWT, Alicexin, My Blue Book,  Heiret, Jasumi, Rusty Nail, Lapiz Lazuli, Darko, MYOS, MaximumSims3, Twallen, cmomoney, ~RainyDrops~, CmarNYC, Sasha. J, Amy's Garden, Tehmango, PRADASIMS, Reis, OH My Sims, Pika, Ruki, Just Do it!, KE-WAI DOU, Downtosea, susan372@TSR, Winry@MTS etc.

Credit Photoshop Action: sa-cool@DA and pumpkinking131@DA

Credit Font: Jellyka

12 comments:

  1. Aeaaahhhh!!! I like this pictures! Love yaoi))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :)
      Thank you for your comment Alicexin :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for comment!
      Yours are so nice too! Love your work :D

      Delete
  3. So cute, too bad I ain't as nice downloads for the Sims 3, you really makes me want to play at Sims 3 with these cutest boys ♥, really nice photoshoot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Klaus :D
    And yours also make me want to go back to SIMS2 too, I love your retexture :)
    I've just checked out and it's so gorgeous. I really want those texture in SIMS3 so badly.
    I love the way hair's texture in SIMS2 looks like more than SIMS3.
    Could you make a new texture for me, please (Just kidding XD)
    Or could you teach me how to make one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thank you it's lovely and very flattering to tell me that, thanks thanks >w<.
      I don't know do content for Sims 3, unfortunately... I find it really complicated, and the version of sims 2 take me much time ... But I allow the others people use my textures for private use so if you can do textures for sims 3 don't hesitate to use my textures I'd love *-*!

      Delete
    2. Oh, Klaus! You're very very kind ><
      I'll try my best♥

      Delete
  5. So lovely! I must say I'm your new fan! Please make more of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate, I'm your fan too :D

      Delete
  6. Ahhh!! What's the hair of the white-haired guy??? :OOO
    NEED TO KNOWWWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here -> http://reissims.blogspot.com/2011/01/butterfly-sims-male-hair-nlc-012.html?m=1

      Delete